Your shopping cart is empty!
Unfortunately, due to this weekend’s weather forecast, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone the event. High wind gusts forecast for Saturday mean that we cannot operate the inflatable obstacles safely for participants, spectators, and event staff.
In addition to the Met Office, we have consulted several other weather platforms and the outlook indicates:
We have concluded that it would be unsafe for us to put on an event of this scale and unpleasant for you to participate in it. We appreciate it's disappointing news but as always your safety is our primary concern.
All entries will be automatically be transferred to the Ipswich Inflatable 5k on Saturday 7th Sept 2019 with your wave time remaining the same. Please keep hold of your entry pack and bib numbers, these will be required on the day.
As per our terms and conditions, refunds are not possible. However, if you're unable to make the new date of the event a transfer to any of our other events is possible. A full list of events is available on our events page, please email email@example.com quoting your original booking number for further assistance.
UK Running Events