UK Running Events Event Assistant
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date
- Role Location
- Nutbourne (Near Chichester)
- Hours per week
- Working pattern
- 9-5 weekdays – If an event is worked at the weekend, the week days will be amended accordingly.
- £18,000 - £21,000 per year depending on experience
- Job Summary
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our energetic team. UK Running Events Ltd, organises and operates The Inflatable 5K, Half Marathons, and trail runs across the Country.
Our Event Assistant will be involved in the set up and delivery of these events. They will work in the office during the week and will have the opportunity to attend the events at the weekend. Travel and accommodation to the different venues will be organised, however a successful candidate will need to have a flexible working ethic and be a team player.
The opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business will be offered. A successful candidate will be well organised, enthusiastic, have a good customer service manner and willing to adapt to the demands of the role.
- Essential Skills
A successful applicant will have:
- Ability to work independently to get jobs done.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks with deftness and attention to deadlines.
- Creates a good team spirit with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to 'think on feet', and make informed decisions quickly.
- Represent the Company at all times in a positive, good humoured attitude.
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for offers & event news!