Do you have what it takes to become a UK Running Events - Trail Running Ambassador?
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and approachable individuals with a passion for Trail Running to join us in 2021 as a Trail Running Ambassador.
Do you love running and the outdoors, meeting people and can commit to running the majority of our Trail Runs?
Are you prepared to wear our event Trail Running Tech T-shirts?
Are you active on social media and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm for running, your event experiences and can take the odd photo or two?
Can you write the odd blog or race report of your event experience?
…Then you may be just what we are looking for!
What’s in it for you?
- You will get free entry to events organised by UK Running Events.
- You will get some great free kit!
- It’s something nice to put on your CV and tell your friends about.
- You are making a positive contribution to the Trail Running Community.
- You can also help raise money for a charity of your choice
- Discounted tickets for up to 4 of your running friends per event.
What’s in it for us?
You can spread the word about our events and ethos and get people of all ages and abilities out running. That’s enough for us! Because we get a lot of applications, we are mainly looking for people with a healthy social media presence ie more than 2k Facebook or Twitter followers or 1k Instagram followers.
How do you apply?
Send us an email of 100-150 words saying why you would like to be a UK Running Events ambassador and what qualities you think would make you a good ambassador. Please include your social media presence (including handles, follower numbers etc). Send it to email@example.com
We welcome applications from all backgrounds and nationalities, any age or gender.