RMHC Inflatable 5k Entry
The Inflatable 5k
We are excited to announce that Ronald McDonald House Charities UK is our official charity partner for the 2020 Inflatable 5K.
Sometimes, the best medical care isn’t close to home. Ronald McDonald House Charities UK provides free ‘home away from home’ accommodation for families with children in hospital, so families can be together through difficult times.
There are currently 11 Ronald McDonald Houses across the UK, all just moments away from their respective children's ward.
The Charity has been supporting families for 30 years and in this time has supported over 50,000 families. As an independent charity, they rely on the support and generosity of volunteers, fundraisers and donors – including you!
Sign up to an Inflatable 5K event with #TeamRMHC and make a difference to families in need.
By registering with #TeamRMHC, you will be asked to raise £100 minimum sponsorship. Set up your JustGiving page at: www.justgiving.com/campaign/5KInflatable2020
Find out more about Ronald McDonald House Charities and the impact they have on families at: www.rmhc.org.uk
Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) is an independent charity registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland (SC040717). A company limited by guarantee no. 2252337, registered in England.
Terms and Conditions
By accepting these terms you are agreeing to:
- Raise at least £100 in sponsorship for Ronald McDonald House Charities UK per ticket purchased, with the full sponsorship amount to be sent to the Charity no more than 4 weeks post-event.
- Pay at least 50% of the minimum sponsorship (£50 per person) to the Charity prior to the event. Proof of pledged monies will be accepted if completed on an official Ronald McDonald House Charities UK sponsorship form.
- Obtain and pay to Ronald McDonald House Charities UK all sums pledged.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without first obtaining the appropriate licenses
- Not conduct any raffle or lottery without first contacting the Charity.
- Contact Ronald McDonald House Charities UK well in advance of putting on any public fundraising event.
- Not reproduce the Ronald McDonald House Charities UK logo, but obtain all fundraising materials directly from the Charity.
- Not do anything to bring the name of the Charity into disrepute.
Registering for an event indicates your consent for Ronald McDonald House Charities UK to contact you with pre-event information and fundraising activities for the event via email, post, phone & SMS.
I also understand the hazards involved in this type of activity, including injury or death, disease, loss or damage to property, and that I am taking part at my own risk. Ronald McDonald House Charities UK accept no liability for any injury resulting from the hazards of taking part in this event, or for any other mishaps to myself or my property.
Ronald McDonald House Charities UK may wish to use photographs and or videos taken at the event for the promotion of future events. If you do not wish to be photographed and for said images to be used by the Charity, please let a member of the team or the event photographer know.
Any participants under the age of 16 must be supervised by a participating adult.
For any queries, please contact the Ronald McDonald House Charities UK Challenge Events Team on email@example.com