RMHC Inflatable 5k Entry
The Inflatable 5k
About our charity partner - Ronald McDonald House Charities UK
We are excited to announce that Ronald McDonald House Charities is the charity partner for the Inflatable 5K for 2019.
Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) is an independent charity registered in England and Wales (802047) and in Scotland (SC040717). A company limited by guarantee no. 2252337, registered in England.
Sometimes, the best medical care isn’t close to home. Ronald McDonald House Charities provides free ‘home away from home’ accommodation for families with children in hospital, so everyone can be together. There are Ronald McDonald Houses across the UK, all just moments away from their respective children's wards, with plans for further developments well under-way.
The Charity has been supporting families for 30 years and in this time has supported nearly 50,000 families. As an independent charity, they rely on the support and generosity of volunteers, fundraisers and donors – including you!
Sign up to an Inflatable 5k and choose to run for Team RMHC. Be part of something big and help thousands more families stay together, while their child is in hospital, in the years to come.
Join Team RMHC at the below events:
- Saturday 6 April – Kempton Park Racecourse, Surrey, TW16 5AQ
- Saturday 27 April – Newcastle Racecourse, Tyne and Wear, NE3 5HP
- Saturday 22 June – Hertfordshire County Showground St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 7PT
- Saturday 6 July - Wolverhampton Racecourse, West Midlands, WV6 0PE
- Sunday 29 Sept - Heyford Park, Bicester, OX25 5HD
- Saturday 5 October – Barleylands, Billericay, Essex CM11 2UD
- Saturday 30 Nov – Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside WA12 0HQ
By signing up to run for Team RMHC you will receive:
- Support throughout your fundraising journey from a member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities’ Fundraising team
- Updates on fundraising progress and how your money is making a difference
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A goody bag, including a charity branded t-shirt for you to wear on the day
By signing up to Team RMHC, you will be asked to raise £100 minimum sponsorship. Set up your just giving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/rmhc
Or download a Charity sponsorship form here:
Find out more about Ronald McDonald House Charities and the impact they have on families at: www.rmhc.org.uk
By accepting these terms you are agreeing to:
- Use your best endeavours to raise at least £100 per person for Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) before the date of your event.
- Pay at least 50% of the minimum sponsorship "£50 per person" to the Charity prior to the event. Proof of pledged monies will be accepted if completed on an official Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) sponsorship form.
- Obtain and pay to Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) all sums pledged.
- Not collect in any public place without first obtaining a collector's license from the local authority.
- Not collect on private property (including shops, pubs etc.) without first obtaining the appropriate licenses
- Not conduct any raffle or lottery without first contacting the Charity.
- Registering for an event indicates your consent for RMHC to contact you with pre-event information and fundraising activities for the event via email, post, phone & SMS. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe links within the emails sent.
- Contact Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) well in advance of putting on any public fundraising event.
- Not reproduce the Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) logo, but obtain all fundraising materials directly from the Charity.
- Not do anything to bring the name of the Charity into disrepute.
I also understand the hazards involved in this type of activity, including injury or death, disease, loss or damage to property, and that I am taking part at my own risk. Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) accept no liability for any injury resulting from the hazards of taking part in this event, or for any other mishaps to me or my property.
Ronald McDonald House Charities (UK) may wish to use photographs and or video taken at the event for the promotion of future events, if you do not wish for an image of you to be used please let either a member of the team or the photographer at the event know.
Any participants under the age of 16 must be supervised by a participating adult.